Music Hall ha11.1 Headphone Amplifier
ha11.1 headphone amplifier
The music hall ha11.1 is a high quality low noise stand-alone headphone amplifier intended for use with the majority of headphones available. It is for those who desire the best in sound and performance at an affordable price.
Designed in collaboration with Mike Creek of Creek Audio Ltd. fame, it represents the culmination of a strong and cooperative bond dedicated to outstanding audio products formed some 30+ years ago by music hall and Creek. The beautifully finished extruded aluminum chassis wards off the ill effects of stray magnetic fields, provides a safe quiet environment for the sensitive electronics it houses, and thus provides you with the best possible sound for your headphones.
- Output power: >10 mW into 30 ohm / 300 ohm loads
- Headphone impedance: 30 ohm to 300 ohm
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise: > 70 dB
- Power consumption: < 4 VA
- Power supply requirement: 24V DC 150mA, external power supply
- Rigid extruded aluminum chassis
- w4.0 x h2.6 x d5.1 in.
- 2 lbs. pkg.