Music Hall Mini MM Phono Preamp
music hall mini
The music hall mini is a solid state moving magnet phono preamp for use with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges. The Mini includes a 3.5" mini-jack output as well as standard RCA jacks. The 3.5" mini-jack allows you to connect the Mini's output directly to an analog input of powered speakers or to wherever else it might work best in your system. The mini is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal. It’s cheap, cheerful, and built in the USA.
- RIAA equalization +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- steel chassis
- i/o connectors: rca, 3.5mm trs stereo
- input sensitivity: 35 dB gain @1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- input impedance: 50k Ohms
- output impedance: 1 K Ohms
- max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- s/n ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- thd .02% @ 1KHz
- pwr: 9 – 15 VDC
- indicator: 1 power LED
- w3.25 x h1.5 x d2 in.
- 1.5 lbs. pkg.