Music Hall mmf-11.3se Walnut Turntable
Music Hall mmf-11.3 turntable
WE ARE NEVER STILL AT MUSIC HALL. WE’RE ALWAYS SEEKING TO IMPROVE UPON OUR PAST SUCCESS AND PUSH THE LIMIT OF WHAT’S POSSIBLE WITH EACH PRODUCT WE DESIGN. THE MUSIC HALL 11.3 REPRESENTS THE CULMINATION OF YEARS OF R&D AND IS THE FINEST EXAMPLE OF OUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY.
We made significant changes to the motor assembly and its placement. The motor now sits on its own isolation platform separate from the turntable. This alteration and other changes to the overall size of the table has significantly elevated the performance and sound of the 11.3. It’s our finest achievement to date.
Moving the main bearing to the second plinth improved cartridge tracking and significantly lowered background noise. The adjustable magnetic-levitation isolation feet and all wiring are mounted on the bottom plinth.
The material used for the hemispheres which separate each of the four main plinths and provide additional vibration damping has been refined and improved. A TPE material is now used, custom designed for music hall, which is able to isolate all the plinth-layers more efficiently. The bottom plinth functions as a mass-loaded resonant sink for the entire turntable.
- music hall’s unique quadruple-plinth design with improved TPE vibration isolation
- new freestanding and completely isolated motor assembly
- dual motor and flywheel assembly is located on the center left side of the turntable eliminating all motor and belt vibration from the cartridge
- one-piece 9cc Evolution carbon fiber tonearm
- tonearm uses hardened Swiss ABEC 7 ball races in inverted bearing
- tonearm is internally wired with flexible wire drawn from high purity copper with only two contact points from cartridge to output connectors
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip is decoupled from the arm and acts as a resonance damper
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift
- exclusive microprocessor electronic speed control with dual motor single flywheel drive system
- 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speed change at the touch of a button
- adjustable magnetic-levitation feet
- inverted ceramic main bearing for ultra-quiet operation
- 7.4 lbs. (3.35 kg) acrylic platter
- detachable phono cable
- high quality gold-plated RCA connectors
- display-style large removable acrylic dust cover
- packed securely in a substantial wood box
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
speeds 33 1/3 or 45 r.p.m. change speed electronically controlled, actuated by buttons speed deviation ±0.1% wow and flutter ±0.08% drive: silicone belt over pulley motor: 2 x synchronous motors the motor is controlled via microprocessor platter: acrylic (11.1.8 in., 300 mm) weight (7.4lbs., 3.35 kg) power: switching power supply (90 – 246 VAC, 47-63Hz) type EU, UK, USA electric input: 23W DC effective arm length 9in. (230 mm) effective arm mass 8.5g mounting distance 8.3 in (212 mm) overlap .71 in (18 mm) angle crank 24° force on the tip 0-3 g material of plinth MDF belt material silicone rubber output rca phono dimensions 21.3w x 7.8 x 13.8 in (540 x 197 x 350 mm) weight 39.5 lbs. (17.9 kg) supplied accessories audio cable, power supply, dustcover, manual
music hall reserves the right to make