Music Hall MMF-5.3SE Turntable Walnut
mmf-5.3se walnut turntable
THE MUSIC HALL MMF-5.3SE WALNUT TURNTABLE IS A 2-SPEED BELT DRIVEN AUDIOPHILE TURNTABLE EMPLOYING THE UNIQUE DUAL-PLINTH CONSTRUCTION ORIGINATED BY MUSIC HALL. IT FEATURES A GORGEOUS AND CLASSIC-LOOKING WALNUT REAL WOOD VENEER FINISH
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
a complete package
Viso-elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
The mmf-5.3 comes complete with
an Ortofon 2m Bronze cartridge.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- gorgeous and classic-looking walnut real wood veneer finish
- top tier 9” carbon fiber tonearm
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with replaceable nude fine line diamond stylus ($440 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp
- high quality gold RCA connectors
- detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
power connection 100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption < 1 W speeds 33 1⁄3 rpm
(manual change to 45 rpm)
wow and flutter ± 0.10 % speed deviation ± 0.80% effective tonearm length 9 in. (230 mm) tonearm weight 250 g (without counterweight) effective tonearm mass 8.5 g overhang 18 mm product dimensions w18.25” x d13.25” x h5.5” 24 lbs. pkg.