Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
Q Acoustics is not like other loudspeaker companies.
Q Acoustics has been designing class-leading, award-winning loudspeakers since 2006. In that time, Q Acoustics has redefined every market it has entered, from the affordable to the high-end, from stereo and home cinema sound to the revolutionary Q Active wireless audio system.
Q Acoustics’ unique approach is clear in the ground-breaking engineering and ingenious construction of its products - and the result is the most life-like, thrillingly realistic sound your money can buy, no matter the amount you want to spend. Numerous awards from the world’s leading critics simply confirm what every Q Acoustics owner already knows: Q Acoustics builds the most innovative, high-performance loudspeakers you can buy.
The Concept Series
Refinement & Perfection
The Concept Series is a culmination of all of the technological advancements and innovations Q Acoustics has achieved over the past decade. The series consists of beautifully styled speakers with an exceptional level of sonic performance.
To ensure the purest sound from this series, the objective was to minimize cabinet resonance as much as possible. With the application of Gelcore technology, the Concept series has been awarded multiple awards for its ‘sonic agility and composure’ demonstrating the delivery of pure, uncolored sound.
Concept Series goes beyond anything that Q Acoustics has achieved before. It’s a beautifully styled product, which we confidently believe provides a level of sonic performance previously thought impossible at its price point.
Concept Opened The Door To A New Era For Q Acoustics.
Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
The Q 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image
- Low Profile Terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
OPEN SOUNDSTAGE FROM SLIM-LINE SPEAKER
The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the Q 3010i do just that despite their compact size. Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension. The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
INCREASED CABINET SIZE DELIVERING A BOLDER SOUND
The 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit, the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 - 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 125 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D: 253 x 150 x 252 mm (10.0 x 5.9 x 10 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)