Sonic Horizon Skyline Low Current Version V4.0 Power Cords
The Skyline power cord is an incredible value! It makes other power cords under $400 look like a joke. It uses our HSO-EGC conductors, triple independent ground isolated shields, dual large RFI-Zero noise suppressors, and our proprietary Z-Stat treatment. And then there are the plugs. The Skyline is fitted with the state-of-the-art audio grade WATTaGATE 330 AC plug and the WATTGATE 350 IEC plug. You simply can't get better plugs than the WATTGATE.
- HSO-EGC Conductors
- Noise Canceling Geometry
- 14 Gauge (Standard Version)
- 16 Gauge (Low-Current Version)
- Triple Independent - Ground Isolated Shields
- Dual Large RFI-Zero Noise Suppressors
- Triple Internal Mini RFI-Zero Noise Suppressors
- Proprietary Z-STAT Treatment
- WATTGATE 330 Audio Grade AC Plug
- WATTGATE 350 Audio Grade IEC Plug
- PET Outer Jacket
Available in 2 specific versions : Standard and Low-Current.
"Standard" version is suitable for nearly all applications.
"Low-Current" version , specifically designed for use with D/A Converters, transports, pre amps, or any other low level component.
Options for: Low Current Version (16 gauge) for Integrated Amps and Power amps
With RFI-Zero Noise Suppressors
NO RFI-Zero Noise Suppressors
Standard Version is listed separately