Audioquest Niagara 3000 Power Filter
Niagara 3000 Low‑Z Power Noise‑Dissipation System:
- Patented Ground-Noise Dissipation System greatly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
- Transient Power Correction provides power amplifiers a current reservoir of over 55 amps peak (up to 25mS) for AC current transients.
- Level-X Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology ensures the most consistent and widest bandwidth noise dissipation possible, without the inconsistent multi-node resonant peaking typically found in most AC power conditioners.
- AQ-Formed AC RF Filtering Capacitors dramatically improve linearity and minimize distortions, while dissipating AC line and radio-coupled noise.
- 7 Low-Z NRG Series AC Power outlets: 2 High-Current Low-Z Power; 5 Level-X Linear-Filtered Power (source components) outlets.
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection will accept multiple transient power surges and spikes up to 6000V or 3000A without damage.
- Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset enacts shutdown at approximately 17% above optimal AC input levels, until the incoming AC voltage returns to a safe range
With the introduction of the Niagara 3000, AudioQuest expands your capability to stop noise contamination and current compression. Almost all of the effective technology that distinguishes the award-winning Niagaras 5000 and 7000—AQ’s patented AC Ground Noise-Dissipation System, Transient Power Correction, extremely wide-bandwidth Level-X linear filtering, and more—is here, but at a more accessible price.
Also, the 3000’s rack-friendly dimensions (17.5” W x 3.45” H x 15.2” D; 24.9lbs) and the included 2-RU rack ears make Niagara 3000 a very high-performance, cost-effective option for custom-install applications.