Audioquest Niagara 1200 / NRG-Y3 Bundle Special
Niagara 1200 With 2 Meter NRG-Y3
Includes the Niagara 1200 and a 2 Meter NRG -Y3 power cord.
Unlock Your System’s True Potential: Hear the System You Never Knew You Had!
WHAT IS A POWER CONDITIONER AND WHY IS IT NECESSARY?
For some, a power conditioner is merely a device that provides enough outlets for the entire audio/video system while also protecting the connected devices from electrical storms and wiring faults. Yet, for the discriminating listener, many power conditioners can make an audio/video system perform far worse.
Yes, a home or building may have dimming lights or an occasional brown-out, and the utilities’ AC sine wave is always far from perfect. However, where incoming power is concerned, there are two reasons an audio/video system does not perform up to its full potential:
1) The current transients that supply the power amplifier are compressed, and
2) The ever-increasing levels of radio-frequency noise are masking (covering up) the system’s low-level signal content.
When compared to or measured against a Niagara Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, a simple power bar or a dedicated AC wall outlet can lose up to a third of the low-level audio information that contain much of a recording’s harmonics, imaging, high frequencies, and bottom-end grip—and once that information is gone, it’s gone forever.
The products in AudioQuest’s Niagara Series are meticulously handcrafted, and their technologies are unique amongst all power products—whether they’re isolation transformers, AC regenerators, battery backup devices, re-clocking devices, or other types. Far surpassing most other technologies that cover only a narrow range of noise frequencies and do nothing to address the increasingly prevalent noise on AC ground, Niagara’s Level-X and patented Ground-Noise Dissipation (GND) Technology work evenly, or linearly, across a far wider range of induced noise frequencies.
Additionally, Niagaras 3000, 5000, and 7000 feature Transient Power Correction, which supplies a current reservoir to greatly bolster the performance of any power amplifier.
With an AudioQuest Niagara Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, music lovers can finally experience the clarity, dimensionality, frequency extension, dynamic contrast, and grip their A/V systems have been capable of delivering—if only the power had been right!
Niagara Noise-Dissipation Systems do not ship with an AC cable. Why?
The cable that feeds any power product is the most important AC cable in the audio/video system. For any power product to maximize its ability to dissipate noise, the attached AC cables must be Direction-Controlled to drain induced radio-frequency noise. AudioQuest AC cables include ZERO-Tech for uncompressed current transfer and optimal Noise-Dissipation. Further, our patented GND-Tech (Ground-Noise Dissipation) pulls RF noise out of any product it’s attached to.
When partnered with a Niagara power product, our Direction-Controlled AC cables create a complete Noise-Dissipation System, ensuring the most effective and efficient dissipation of RF noise.
We allow our customers to select the appropriate length of cable for their systems and to decide how completely they’d like to optimize their Niagaras.
Low-Z Power | Noise-Dissipation System
- 7 AC outlets: 2 High-Current; 5 Linear Filtered
- Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: All outlets: 2 banks of direction-controlled ground noise-dissipation
- Direction-Controlled Ultra-Low-Resistance Solid-Core Wiring
- Ultra-Linear AudioQuest AC RF Filtering Capacitors
- Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 18 octaves of AC differential filtering with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage
- Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset
- Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series Silver/Beryllium AC Power Inlets and Outlets
NRG-Y3 Power Cord
- Low-Distortion 3-Pole Power Cable
- Long Grain Copper LGC
- 14 Gauge
- Direction-Controlled Conductors & Silver-Plated Shield Drains
- Zero Characteristic Impedance