Niagara 5000 Low-Z Power | Noise-Dissipation System Audioquest
Niagara 5000 Low-Z Power | Noise-Dissipation System
- Surge Suppression: Non-sacrificial (nothing to damage with repeated 6000V/3000A input surge tests, which is the maximum that can survive through a building’s AC electrical panel).
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown Voltage: 140VAC (will activate the main high-current relay to open within less than 0.25 second; automatically resets once the incoming power is within a safe range).
- Common-Mode Noise Dissipation: In excess of 30dB from 20kHz to 100MHz, linearized for dynamic (rising) line impedance with frequency (source) and 10 to 50 ohm load, system current dependent.
- Input Current Maximum Capacity: 20 amps RMS (total).
- Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation System AC Power Outlet Banks: 4 Isolated groups – total (bank three through six).
- Number of AC Outlets: 12 (4 High Current/Transient Power Correction; 8 Ultra-Linear Noise Dissipation System Power).
- Power Consumption: Typically, less than 0.25 amps at 120VAC input, or with the power correction switched to Standby setting. (This is dependent on a reactive vector load. For more info, see “Operation and Continuous Use: Rear-Panel Power Correction Switch – Niagara 5000 current draw.”)
- Dimensions: 17.5” W x 5.24” H x 17.2” D (3-RU rack-mounting ears, optional)
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- Note: Niagara Noise-Dissipations Systems do not ship with an AC power cable.
The NRG 4, NRG 10, NRG 1000, NRG Wild and NRG Wel Signature are the Audioquest power cords that can be purchased with a C19 IEC.
This gives customers the opportunity to select a cable of the desired length and best possible performance. An appropriate 16-to-20-amp-rated (depending on regional voltage requirements) AC power cable, with an IEC-C19 female end connector and a grounded male plug, must be connected to the Niagara’s AC inlet (IEC-C20) connector. Niagara Noise-Dissipation Systems will function properly with any AC cable that meets these requirements. However, for the best possible results, taking full advantage of AudioQuest’s patented Ground-Noise Dissipation, we highly recommend any AudioQuest 16-to-20-amp-rated AC cable. The NRG 4, NRG 10, NRG 1000, NRG Wild and NRG Wel Signature are the Audioquest power cords that can be purchased with a C19 IEC.