Audioquest ThunderBird Biwire Jumpers
ThunderBird BiWire Jumpers - Set of 4
- SOLID PERFECT-SURFACE COPPER+ (PSC+) CONDUCTORS
- Solid conductors prevent electrical and magnetic strand-interaction. PSC+ Solid-Copper minimizes distortion caused by grain boundaries and maximizes linear RF Noise-Dissipation.
- CARBON-BASED NOISE-DISSIPATION
- Carbon-Based Noise-Dissipation minimizes radio-frequency noise masking effects.
- DIRECTION-CONTROLLED CONDUCTORS
- A fundamental aspect of AudioQuest's multifaceted Noise-Dissipation technology, Direction-Controlled Conductors ensure induced noise is dissipated and drained properly.
- 500-Series Hanging-Silver Plated Purple Copper Spades or Bananas
Done right, BiWiring enables better sound for less money.
However, for various reasons, there are times when BiWiring may not be possible. For those times, AudioQuest BiWire Jumpers deliver significantly improved performance over the common stamped jumpers that are included with most BiWireable loudspeakers.
ThunderBird BiWire Jumpers employ Direction-Controlled Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) covered with a Conductive Carbon-loaded extrusion that reduces RF pick-up.
ThunderBird BiWire Jumpers are 8” long and available with AudioQuest’s 500-Series Hanging-Silver plated Purple Copper spades or bananas on either end — simplifying the connection where the speaker cable is attached.